Laboratory freezers from Freezer Concepts are key to the success in many industries. Medical freezers are an essential and critical piece of equipment in any health care environment to include hospitals, laboratories and pharmaceutical applications. Materials stored include skin, bone, blood and vaccines.Space saving countertop freezers are available for temperatures of -5 to-45°C. These freezers can put critical materials closer to the point of use without taking space as they can be placed under the counter, standing on the floor, or sitting on the countertop.
Our product is also considered valuable when used as scientific freezers in materials science and research institutions. Evaluation and testing of solids, liquids, and gases used in many industries is accomplished using our low temperature freezers.
Industrial Freezers are used for shrink fitting of metal parts storage of chemicals and preservation of epoxies as well as other applications. All of our heavy duty Industrial Freezer models are designed accommodate temperature recorders, inventory control systems and other accessories to suit your individual needs.
Many Models In Stock And Ready To Ship!
Our large and small freezers all can be fitted with accessories listed below:
- Circular Chart Recorders – These are designed for monitoring a freezer’s temperature continuously on a daily, weekly, or monthly basis.
- Alarm Systems
- Local visual and audible : Notifying of harmful temperature fluctuations at the freezer as well as through central station capabilities.
- Telephone Dialer Alarm: Notifying of harmful temperature fluctuations by calling as many as 4 phone numbers continuously until the code is satisfied.
- Door Locks: To protect valuable contents.
- Emergency Backup Power Systems: These inverter charger systems can provide automatic and continuous power to keep valuable contents safe for extended periods.