Laboratory Chest Freezer Temperature uniformity ± 1 Degree Celsius
A laboratory freezer or a laboratory refrigerator can be as small or as large as you wish. From a heavy duty industrial lab freezer, compact lab freezer to a medical laboratory blood bank freezer, we manufacture them all.
|Model #||Cu. Ft.||Interior Dimensions, Inches (H x D x W)||Exterior Dimensions, Inches (H x D x W)||Weight (lbs)|
|CH40-5||5||29 x 16 x 22||34 x 23 x 27||110|
|CH40-7||7||29 x 16 x 29||34 x 23 x 35||125|
|CH40-9||9||29 x 16 x 35||35 x 23 x 34||125|
|CH40-13||13||29 x 22 x 37||35 x 29 x 43||160|
|CH40-20||20||29 x 22 x 55||35 x 29 x 61||230|
Performance testing is your assurance of Freezer Concepts lab storage freezers’ dependability. All of our freezers are fully tested under the most demanding conditions, giving you the satisfaction of knowing that your constant low set point operating temperature will remain stable in cool and warm temperature environments without much fluctuation in temperature.
Warranty 1 year parts, 90 days labor Standard on all lab storage freezer units
Technical support is handled by a Nation-Wide-Network of service companies providing you with quick access in your time of needed assistance.
DIGITAL TEMPERATURE CONTROL
Our laboratory freezers have a digital temperature control system with two temperature displays. One display shows the set temperature, the other shows the actual temperature in the freezer. Scan button for setting temperature control. The control is adjustable in 1 degree increments for greater control.
- Durable commercial grade construction assures dependable performance and long operational life.
- Medical lab models cool quickly and efficiently to avoid temperature fluctuations that can result in failure of expensive research, misleading test results, or weakened medicines, vaccines, and reagents.
- Dedicated freezer units avoid fluctuations found in combination refrigerator/freezer models that can jeopardize consistent temperatures.
- General purpose freezer models can be built into casework and under lab benches.
- Lab Freezer Control System
- Digital Single set point control user adjustable.
- Features Accurate temperature control and measurement ±1 degree Celsius
- Control in Celsius or Fahrenheit
- Simultaneous readout of set point and chamber temperature
- Audible alarm
- User Lock Feature
- Electrical requirements: 115 volts, 60 hertz, 1 phase