- Durable commercial grade construction assures dependable performance and long operational life.
- Models cool quickly and efficiently to avoid temperature fluctuations that can result in failure of expensive research, misleading test results, or weakened medicines, vaccines, and reagents.
- Dedicated freezers avoid fluctuations found in combination refrigerator/freezer models that can jeopardize consistent temperatures.
- General purpose models can be built into casework and under lab benches.
- A wide array of options and accessories are available, including lockable storage inserts, stainless steel cabinet exterior, and glass doors.
- Models can be supplied either manual or auto defrost.
Technical support is handled by a Nation-Wide-Network of service companies.
DIGITAL TEMPERATURE CONTROL
Digital temperature control with two temperature displays. One display shows the set temperature, the other shows the actual temperature in the freezer. Scan button for setting temperature control. The control is adjustable in 1° increments and is tamper proof.
ALARM SYSTEM ( optional )
Optional battery operated telephone dialer signal when there is a mechanical or electrical failure. The alarm will dial up to 4 phone #’s continuously until the correct code is entered.
CHART RECORDER ( optional )
Optional 7 day, chart recorder, 6" diameter paper charts.
115 volts, 10 Amps, 60 hertz, 1 phase
General Specifications 0° C to -30° C
UPRIGHT, VERTICAL, Manual Defrost
|Model No.||Cu. Ft.||Temperature Range (°C)||Interior Dimensions (H x D x W), Inches||Extrerior Dimensions (H x D x W), Inches
|UP14-30||14||0° to -30° C||52x20x20"||60x28x28"
|UP17-30||17||0° to -30° C||55x23x20"||63x31x28"
|UP21-30||21||0° to -30° C||63x23x20"||71x31x28"